Re: This list

fixed

Hi, Rob:

It's been that way for me for many months now ... I use Thunderbird as my e-mail client and sort e-mail by date/time, so it "fixes" itself, once the original messages arrive. ;-)

Mark

> On 8/18/2010 11:36 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of replies before the original message today. And really
slow turnaround on some messages.
Obviously this can't be happening to everyone (someone has to be the first
to reply).