Re: i5/OS V6R1 not converting *SRVPGMs on "first touch"?

fixed

Tommy,
I think they are converting fine. The OP just wants to know why they need
converting when they should have converted during restore.
But I could be wrong.
And you can have unobservable creation data, and still be converted. See
the help on FRCOBJCVN on RSTLIB. "An object must have creation data
(either observable or unobservable) to be converted."

Mark,
Option 3 does add "objects requiring conversion to be used by the current
version of the operating system". They didn't want that during restore
and changed it to 1. Therefore first touch or STROBJCVN should do it.
I strongly encourage STROBJCVN. Some conversions may take awhile and who
wants a user complaint that the new system takes longer to get into their
application? That's my problem with first touch. Also, if STROBJCVN
fails you deal with it before the user sees it. (Hoping that it's a fluke
because you ran ANZOBJCVN on the old system.) You can break STROBJCVN
into a job per library or whatever to multistring.

RSTLIB FRCOBJCVN(*NO) will override the system value QFRCCVNRST. Did they
do that?