Hi Chris

I don't know if this helps but on the SOURCE side we configured our
routing to route traffic to the TARGET address through a specific
interface using the interface parameter of the ADDTCPRTE command -
that way all outbound traffic to the HA machine goes though a
designated card.

I'm guessing you would have have a specific HA TARGET address separate
from your "production address" so the receiving end will pick up all
the traffic on the preferred interface as a natural consequence of
that.

We actually did a lot more than that to try to provide some redundancy
at the ethernet card level.

Hope this helps

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 6:20 AM, Chris Bipes