Jack, Rob,

I am running a dspobjd on QUSRSYS since I cannot display or access the library at the moment because of the number of objects in it (well, I got impatient after waiting 30 minutes for the DSPLIB to return a list). I expect that there are some objects that need to be cleaned up there. I'll look for the journal receivers.

The customer is now reporting a CPI0999 "Storage directory threshold reached" message. My guess is that the 400k spooled files that were deleted plus the other objects created are pushing the limits on the system. I am running a STRDSKRGZ for 4 hours and plan an IPL tonight.

Thanks for the pointers.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc