SSHD log: How/Where to define

fixed

Hi all,

I am trying to find where is or how to define log file of SSHD which logs all ssh log attempts in my V5R4 machine.
I can not find any field in the sshd_config for this purpose.
I saw in Linux that log file is /var/log/secure or /var/log/auth.log but also there I can not
find how it was defined.

Regards,

Zvi