Many Thanks Mark.It was there

Regards
Darell

--- On Fri, 30/7/10, Mark S. Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Mark S. Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BRMS Backup Policy
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 30 July, 2010, 2:13 PM

Hi, Darell:

I don't know a lot about BRMS, but if *ALLUSR works in BRMS like it does
in other OS/400 commands, then the answer is, "Yes, DBSLIB was included."

Just issue STRPDM, then option 1 for WRKLIBPDM, and type in *ALLUSR and
press Enter to see a list of all the libraries that OS/400 considers to
be "all user" libraries.

HTH,

Mark