Charles:

You can split them up, but unless you have lots of jobs starting and stopping I don't see much of a reason to do so from a work management perspective.

If you were after being able to manage them by groups, either geographical or by job function, that is an excellent place for some additional work. If interested contact me or Larry and we can send you the basics of the multiple subsystem and routing programs that do the job. We used to do a session at COMMON called Advanced Work Management that discussed this very topic.

If there is a sufficient interest we could get COMMON to sponsor a webinar/webcast with the session as well.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC