I believe iNav is caching a password etc. There is a CWB..... cmd that can
clear that cache short of rebooting the PC

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Joe Pluta <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Peter (and Craig), you were absolutely correct. The iNav setting was on
"Prompt every time" for the production box, and changing that worked
like a charm. I'm still interested to know if under the covers iNav is
keeping a persistent connection or reconnecting every time with cached
credentials, but it works!

Thanks!

Joe

Hi Joe,

It's been my experience with similar issues that it's controlled by
iNavigator -- when you set up a new connection there, it will ask if you
want it to use your Windows userid/pswd, use a default user id and
prompt as required, or prompt every time.

In iNav, on the left under My Connections, right-click on the
connection, select Properties, then click on the Connection tab.

If that doesn't work, maybe someone else has the answer.

--*
Peter Dow*/
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050