Per the document in my original post IBM says that since there are workarounds it is "Not a Defect" and closed my PMR. I did follow up with e Design Change Request but we'll see how far that goes. You don't have to go all the way back to a VM with V5 code but you do need to have a 32 bit desktop running to drag things to. And how many folks know how to do that? ? ?

- Larry
One of the most useful functions that was ever put into Navigator and
they blew it up. I too keep a copy of XP virtual machine with the V5R4
version loaded primarily for this reason. I just don't get how the QC
on the PC stuff is done at IBM anymore.

Note to IBM: FIX IT!!!!!!

Just out of curiosity Larry, have you called in a PMR on it?

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC