I'm not really sure why it is being written to a log file. This program
wasn't written by me. The outfile isn't being used anywhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 4:23 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Authorities not reset properly on restore

I believe that is the default, why are you doing this to an outfile.

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Smith, Mike
<Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Just found that the rstusrprf command being used is doing

RSTUSRPRF DEV(TAP01) USRPRF(*NEW) ENDOPT(*REWIND) +
SECDTA(*PWDGRP) OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) +
OUTFILE(DISASTER/RSTUSRPRF) OUTMBR(*FIRST +
*REPLACE)

I wonder if I should be using SECDTA(*USRPRF) instead.