D randPwd PR 15A

D random PR ExtProc('CEERAN0')
D 10U 0
D 8F
D 12 Options(*Omit)

*Call prodedure

C Eval rndPwd = randPwd()

*--------------------------------------------------------------------
/TITLE ..... Generate Random Dasswords ....
*--------------------------------------------------------------------
P randPwd B

D PI 15a
D seed S 10u 0 Inz(0)
D floater S 8f
D fc S 12a
D pwd S 15a
D $I S 3s 0
D alpha S 36a

/free

alpha = 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789';

For $I = 1 to 15;
random( seed: floater : fc );
%SubSt( pwd : $I : 1 ) =
%SubSt( alpha : %Int(floater * 36 + 1) : 1 );
EndFor;
Return pwd;

/end-free

P randPwd E