Lukas

Have you done it yourself?

What I said about IBM's support is probably more correctly stated, that IBM does not support the lower versions. It does not say that specifically for Windows 7, but it does do so for Windows Vista.

I remember when IBM had PC Support (predecessor of Access) and said it was not supported on a PS/1 - and IBM rep spent a week fighting with it, somehow not aware of that limitation. There seemed no technical reason for that either, but it didn't work.

Later
Vern