If you read and follow the instructions for BRMS upgrades, you will find it to be a non-event. Make sure to allow the BRMS initialization complete before you try to use it.

That particular upgrade is one of the easiest to perform since it is nearly 100% automatic. The key is to get the restore on to the new system done properly.

Ordinarily I would take the option to restore (re-implement in other words) the system at the target release. Having thought about it, I would load V5R4 and upgrade the OS and let it do the work for you.

Jim Oberholtzer
--
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC