Well, to some extend the AIX version of the client part is working out of
the box. I was able to perform the most important svn client commands
(didn't try all) and they all worked well on the standard IFS. But when it
comes to the /QSYS.LIB/ filesystem there are blocks on the road (as
expected). There was no EBCDIC to UTF8 conversion done by the client, no
CR/LF handling, and the hidden .svn files and temp files for svn export try
to build in the QSYS filesystem, which of course doesn't work.

For the server part, I did not test that quite well, because I wasn't able
to get the Apache DAV config right. And besides that, there is already
something arranged for that by the Softlanding port, although this port uses
an older 1.4.0 SVN version. Probably we can adopt from that to a newer
version.

Regards,
-Arco

2010/5/28 Arco Simonse arco400@xxxxxxxxx

Today I installed the AIX binary from
http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=Main.Subversion and it installed
without problems, however I didn't succeed to communicate and did not have
enough time to figure out where the problem lies.

Regards,
-Arco