Hi Tom, you didn't mention the printer type you use to print so I assume the
connected DEVICE is configured using TRANSFORM(*YES) and thus with the
parameter PPRSRC1 defined (*LETTER or *A4...) or defaulted to *MFRTYPMDL.

When using PDF conversion with Infoprint Server you must declare a PSFCFG to
handle the conversion and there you declare the page size. But you're using
the conversion provided with WSCST and TOSTMF so you'd better read this
topics:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/index.jsp?topic=/rzalu/rzaluwscstpara.htm
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/index.jsp?topic=/rzalu/rzalucusctxform.htm

or