Can this be done with Windows XP 64bit?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Harris
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 6:14 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Running VisualAge RPG applications on a Windows XP 64 bit
OS

A VM would do the job. Windows 7 allows you to create a 32 bit VM using
the
same license as I understand it (you should check your OS and licensing
options of course)

I did this to get round a printer driver problem where a USB printer
driver
only ran in 32 bit. A little ugly but works just fine.

Regards
Evan Harris