Has anybody ever had the Index Adviser advise an EVI index?

fixed

The subject line pretty much says it all, I'm wondering if anybody has
ever actually had the Index Adviser advise an EVI index?

Reading the documentation, it seems as if it should be able to. But I
never seen it even on columns I think would make a good choice for an
EVI,

Does anybody have any information about when/how the Index Adviser
would recommend an EVI?

Running v5r4.

Thanks!
Charles Wilt