Re: Can I Use Restore Option 22 or 23 on a tape created with the Save 21 Option?

fixed

Still very useful information... Thanks

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:51 PM, CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ignore that response... I misunderstood the use of the word
"option" to mean LPP or OS OPTION().

Regards, Chuck

CRPence wrote:
Kirk Goins wrote:
OK, I haven't tried or done this for a while and the brain cells
need a refresh.

A DR restore ...