From: rob@xxxxxxxxx <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Server Hung and BRMS Control Group
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 19 April, 2010, 12:39 PM

Which one, 10 or 20, does the ENDSBS *ALL?  Because you want to end TCP/IP
before running that or unacceptable results may occur, even after the next
system start!  I have seen this with 6.1
ENDSBS *ALL ...
"System ended to restricted condition"
And, even after that, TCP/IP messages appearing in QSYSOPR.
IBM changed TCP/IP that you really want to end it before doing the ENDSBS.
I found out the hard way when some stuff didn't work right.

See also:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&dc=DB550&q1=endtcp+endsbs&uid=nas22ecc6868e655c8788625763a003c7219&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=all
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&dc=DB550&q1=endtcp+endsbs&uid=nas2a68debf42e0d564a862575a2003c97a4&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=all

I'd post a link in the midrange-l archives but the adserver has rendered
them useless this morning.  I've notified David.