Sorry, I should have been a little more specific, saying it was under
newsletters http://www.itechsol.com/newsletter.cfm , and then in the article
COMMON Connect 2008 Aug - Is V6R1 ready. Didn't realize that I had written
that article almost 2 years ago. At the time I had been telling people that
V6R1 was in good shape and they Should upgrade to it.

BTW, I have been running V7R1 now for almost 3 months now as part of the
beta, and that release is ROCK SOLID. I was very impressed by the quality
that we saw in the beta program, but really that is what we expect from the
people in Rochester. They do such a good job of delivering top quality
software that I think at times we take it for granted. I had 4 different
customer upgrades already scheduled for V7R1 before last week to happen late
spring and early summer, and last week I had 3 more upgrades to V7R1 get
scheduled. Let the upgrades begin......

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions