Morning all
This ones driving me nuts. I know - not much of a drive
A job is manually started 4 out of 5 days a week
The other time, the first business day of the week, it is on a WRKJOBSCDE
job
In this instance the job runs for 2 to 2 1/2 hours and then I get

Error message CPF4101 appeared during OPEN for file FILENAME (C S D F).

When I look at the system, the file is DEFINITELY there, but in a library
that is no longer in the WRKJOBSCDE original library list
I've looked at the programs involved in the WRKJOBSCDE but I cannot find
ANYTHING to do with a change to the library (granted - I may have just
missed it)

Now the WRKJOBSCDE (as with the manual start) just loops around from when
its started to when its manually ended

This last time, I saw that the library list DEFINITELY had this particular
library in it at the start, but the error happened.
This process of WRKJOBSCDE is fairly new, and has been run only twice, but
in both cases the problem happened, and in both cases not long after
ANOTHER job ended.

Could be a coincidence. Is there anyway of changing a jobs library list
(running in batch) from another job also running in batch?
Is there a way to monitor for a change in a jobs library list?

As always any and all responses are welcome

Thanks in advance

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Direct Response
E:AShore@xxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill