Errors out, I did have these links but nothing in them really seemed to help
me figure out why it was failing to update the code. I have 5 drives and
one went bad, the old drive had the code level that I want on it and the new
one is back level'd. I guess I will have to search some more to see what it
might be. The scan portion works fine, just the api call doesn't work for
me unless I should be doing the update of it via the ITDT tool and if so not
sure on how to do that part.