Tomasz,

The statement number you see is not the source statement number. It
corresponds to the compiled program, and as such it includes /COPY, fields
from externally declared files, even the data pertaining to the SQL data
areas and instructions, among other items.

In order to determine "real" statement number you can do either a SRDBG, as
Bryce suggested, or check the compiler listing.

HTH,
Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert â eServer i5 iSeries