I have not used that option, and cannot find any good documentation about using F23=More Options

here are the V6.1 manuals:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v6r1m0/topic/rzakc/sc415715.pdf

I think the "keyword" you need is MAXACTL

MAXACTL= 2 | 1 | 3 The maximum number of lines used for list action descriptions. From 1 to 3 lines can be specified; 2 is the default. Only as many list action lines as needed are used. This attribute is allowed only for display panels. The only time that MAXACTL=1 would be useful is when there are two or more list actions and you do not want two lines of list actions after national language translation. When the UIM formats the first two list action lines, it attempts to align the start of each action with the line above or below it. This is done by moving text a few columns to the right on either the first or second line. When the text for the third list action line is formatted, the text for the first two lines is not moved, but the UIM tries to align the text on the third line with the text on the second line.

I could not find where to "turn on" F23 like you would use F24 = MOREKEYS.

Bryan