OK, so the PDM options are NOT automatically imported. That is what I almost assumed from Buck's statement.

For me, then, there are no PDM options immediately usable in WDSC+ - you can get equivalents. But I have to set them up myself again. It's good that IBM use the same substitution variables, of which I was aware.

And not all the built-in PDM options are there. That's fine - not all are appropriate.

Vern

Joe Pluta wrote:
You copy and paste the PDM action from SEU. The syntax for user actions supports all the same variables (and more). The user actions in the GUI tools are definitely designed to extend the existing functionality in PDM.

Joe
Buck

Are your PDM user actions automatically available, or do you have to duplicate them as WDSC+ user actions? I haven't seen the former behavior but may have missed something.

Thanks
Vern