Hello All,
I must be missing something, but I can't seem to track it down. I'm
attempting to write an SFTP script. I keep getting an error that
states "spawn: not found.". I'm not the best on Unix/Linux so I'm
hoping I'm missing something obvious.

Here is the script. It's just generic now for testing.
#!/usr/local/bin/expect -f
spawn sftp user@xxxxxxxxxxx
expect "Connecting to example.com..."
expect "Password:"
send "password"
expect "sftp>"
send "ls\n"
expect "sftp>"
send "quit\n"
exit

Here is the first error I get.
TestScript.sh[2]: spawn: not found.

The OS is at 5.4 and OpenSSH is installed. I can access the SSH server
I'm attempting to connect to through an SSH connection on our box, but
I can't seem to get this script to work. I tried on our development
box which is at 6.1 and it seems to work fine. Anybody have any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
--
James R. Perkins