But what ever PTF's you need for V5R1 you can use FIX Central to order them.

I just tried for this PTF and it allowed me to have it sent the the FTP server.

Bryan

ftp://delivery01-bld.dhe.ibm.com/ccss/lv1/22282/05775884/C/

Your userid --> "anonymous"
Your password --> e1M00uuH
FTP server --> "delivery01-bld.dhe.ibm.com"
Transfer type --> ascii/binary
Directory on server --> /ccss/lv1/22282/05775884/C
Files to get --> ftpSI17565.txt
--> ilstSI17565.txt
--> SI17565_1.bin