Chris, maybe you have something damaged in your IFS, have you tried
the rcllnk maybe.

If you have the joblog do a search on (not saved) in lower case, never know
if it will show what your looking for.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Chris Bipes <chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

And all of my searches came up with a file name. None point to
unmounting the file system for full system save but SAV of the IFS or
accessing a file.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CRPence
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 2:25 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Go Save 21

Of course APARs & PTFs are available to be searched on the web
without any call to or assistance from IBM service\support. So
regarding a problem with an error message CPFA09E, it is possible to
search that error message as a /symptom/ using the keyword:
msgCPFA09E

SE26015 & SE27677 with latter providing superseding PTF SI26582
available on C7121530, and the former marked HIPer [High Impact
Pervasive] with its PTF SI24822 available on C7016530. Neither APAR
mentions anything about the &1 substitution [replacement] text value
not being set. However there are at least two cumulative PTF
packages, C7198530 and C7303530, which both are newer and the latter
should already be installed by now; i.e. unlikely to be the same
issue, at least by origin, since preventive PTFs would already be
applied.

FWiW that condition may also be known\searched as variations on:
EBUSY ErrNo3029 Errno 3029

Not very helpful since almost those in IBM supporting i seem to
rarely establish good search keywords for APARs, but FWiW...
Properly formed [having been a convention for well over two decades,
still unlikely for that to happen consistently, not just for failure
to establish any firm ILE conventions], the full symptom string for
the quoted error should be:
msgCPFA09E F/QSRSAVEM FM/QSRSAVEM FP/qsrUnmountFileSystems Stmt/39

Since some APARs associated with that EBUSY for MOUNT & UNMOUNT
[possibly of UDFS] reference VLIC logs, the LIC log should probably
be viewed for unexpected error conditions from the prior IPL until
the time of the allocation error; vlog identifiers which will not
appear on the IPL up through the time where the locked object is not
yet an issue. For example, a vlog is noted in SE27677 as "2B00
A450" [but seen only on v5r4]. However note that the convention for
recording that VLog as a /symptom/ in an APAR is VL2B00A450; noted,
so as to know how to search any Vlogs that are found, both by the
convention and by the just-as-likely incorrectly recorded values.