Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von
Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Friday, 12. March 2010 22:38
An: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Betreff: RE: DDL Record Select

Shouldn't he be creating a view instead?

Dave,

You cannot tell an index to select certain records. You will need to create
a view selecting where NCSTAT = 'D' and you may want to create an
index over NCSTAT. Then you can use that view in sql statement as if it
was a file.

--

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional

Bob Evans Holiday Farmhouse Feast, Serves 6-8 l $74.99 A complete homestyle
meal TO GO, ready to heat at home, serve & enjoy!
Perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas or holiday entertaining.
For more information, visit www.FarmhouseFeast.com