Plus, in WDSC you can type the line as long as you want without worrying
how many columns wide you are and the editor will reformat the code to fit
inside the proper width. And I can hit the Enter button to get a new
line, I don't have to go enter some special command with an I and space
and then enter and all that junk. It doesn't matter what you are editing
in my mind, its the fact that editing anything in WDSC is more natural to
what you use everywhere else including word documents.

Its like linux people who use vi because "its way better"... I used vi
exclusively for C++ when I was in college.... ITS NOT BETTER THAN A GUI
IDE! haha. feels good to get that out :D

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Kurt Anderson <kurt.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/12/2010 02:35 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Change management systems

Seriously?

I hated editing CL in SEU and actually don't mind it in WDSCi. Although
70 lines at a time and color-coding goes a long ways for me. I even use
the outline by setting up tags by section (that I never use GOTO on).