The best blackberry 5250 i have seen is a part of RoveIT's Admin suite. It
used to be a seperate product but they merged it and absolutely won't sell
it stand alone. I tried :)

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
03/12/2010 01:22 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Blackberry 5250

Blackberry 5250..really?

Please wait...Googling....the mochasoft one?

Do they like it?

Charles