There's also a cool RDP client called TSMobiles so you can do remote
desktop from the Blackberry.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 2
date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:22:42 -0500
from: Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Blackberry 5250

Blackberry 5250..really?

Please wait...Googling....the mochasoft one?

Do they like it?

Charles