I get 17 lines of code on one screen. :-)

Thanx,

Nick

Nick Radich
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
EPC Molding, Inc.
Direct (320) 679-6683
Toll free (800) 388-2155 ext. 6683
Fax (320) 679-4516
nick_radich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bryce Martin <BMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/11/2010 01:29 PM
Please respond to

cc
Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: Change management systems

I like the fact that I can see 90 lines of code at a time in WDSC, and if
I had a rotating monitor I'd be seeing 150+. This makes analyzing and
writing large routines much faster and easier than scrolling 10 lines at a

time in SEU.

Thanks
Bryce Martin
Programmer/Analyst I
570-546-4777

rob@xxxxxxxxx
03/11/2010 01:35 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Change management systems

Jim,

Take a class in the GUI tools. Use it exclusively for a month. See if
you change your mind.