We have T1+ available. We've downloaded cumulative PTF sets, and sets
consisting of our favorite Groups and Stray PTFs.

Largest sets are in the 16-17 CD range. We crank these up and go home
for the night; they're usually ready for us the next day. Not sure how
long it really takes.

Interruptions in service (at either end) are no fun-- we have to restart
the connection. Fortunately, the latest Download Director seems to be
able to figure out where it left off and re-start 'in the middle.'

We use Download Director to our PCs. Normally, I map a network drive to
a folder somewhere in the IFS, so Download Director thinks it's writing
to a PC drive but it's actually the IFS-- saves disk space on the PC and
upload time.

Paul E Musselman