From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Crump, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 11:13 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Change management systems - apologies

My apologies for venting too much and doing so on the technical list.
Crossover frustration from other stuff!

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
SGCI
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Don't be afraid. I am right behind you....using you as a shield.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
neccesarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.