De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Charles Wilt
Envoyé : mardi 9 mars 2010 14:11
À : Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Objet : Re: Change management systems

David,

If you look at everything a CMS provides, yes it is pretty complicated to write your own.

Secondly, which would the business prefer for you to spend your time on, writing a CMS or writing business apps.

A CMS should make a developer's life easier, thus even in a one-man shop they are useful IMO.

Charles