From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Crump, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 9:26 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Change management systems

It's a great opportunity for others. I think you will find competitors
willing to be much more flexible. They will compete very nicely with
companies like Softlanding. Just hope they don't get purchased by Help
Systems. Sorry, if I sound rather bitter and redundant. But I am. :-)

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
SGCI
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Elitism
It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone
at the bottom.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
neccesarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.