From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schadd D Gray
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 11:29 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Windows 7 and mapping network drive

I am trying to map a network drive in windows 7. This is to my V4R5 & V5R2
systems. I have successfully mapped my V5R4 & V6R1 machines, however my
V4R5 & V5R2 machines keeps saying access denied. I know the user and
password are correct, however I am not sure that what is being passed is
what I desire. Is there a way, on the iSeries, to see what user id is being
passed to the system for connection?

Thanks,
Schadd Gray
Prodata Computer Services, Inc.