Version 6, Update 13. It was failing with an earlier version but that
currently escapes me.

BY an internal FN decree Java was supposed to kept at an earlier
version. IE7 is not allowed either. In testing I thought that updating
Java was my lower exposure. When that didn't work I went to FF. It
gets hinky around here with software installations and allowed versions
- I've been called out before for having IE7 installed and 'causing
failures' in the MS WIN update process. I apologize for airing
frustration with that but for right now I'm literally stuck with IE6.
IE8 is being tested and possibly adopted soon. I will use this failure
to try to help expidite the process.

Just trying to understand what is the root cause for the IE6 failure.
Haven't found anything yet.

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
SGCI
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or
get out of my way. General George Patton

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
neccesarily represent those of Saint-Gobain. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no
action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
error.