They can be dynamically reassigned if you build them that way in the first place. IASP is the keyword to look up.

Bill Epperson Jr.
Systems Communications Analyst
Memorial Health System
(719) 365-8831

Jim Essinger <dilbernator@xxxxxxxxx>

Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx To
cc
02/16/2010 11:05 AM
Subject
Re: Moving DASD between LPARs
Please respond to
Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks all - That's what I was thinking needed to be done, but I was hoping
that the disks could be moved while the system was active. I guess I was
hoping for too much. ;^)

Jim

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Pete Massiello <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx