lol... point taken Joe.

I will say I didn't take your post in a negative way beyond the kick-the-dog feeling we all get when we get stuck for money we planned on getting.

On 2/13/2010 11:08 PM, Joe Pluta wrote:
Don wrote:
OK guys,

Before it gets to be a long night... I think we've figured that they're
coming out of chapter 11 and, at least for the time being, things are
looking status quo and OK.

I don't know where you get this stuff. It's NOT status quo. It's NOT
OK. When a company stiffs its creditors to the tune of 85 cents on the
dollar, that's a bridge that's pretty severely toasted. It may be that
Penton is getting entirely out of the printed material business and so
it's not a problem to default on debts to printers. And who knows,
maybe the printers are happy to get 15 cents on the dollar.

I sorta doubt it, but I don't know.

But I'm a little pissed off at being called a doomsayer when all I did
was say that Penton declaring bankruptcy is a sad thing.

Because it is.

Gz, Louise, it's a freaking Crazy Day in Bizarro World when I get told
to lighten up by DON...