Pride of authorship overrides many things. Not a promoter, just hate to see
people waste time.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:37 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: What Program(s) were called

Tom

You work for Unpath? I believe you sell this product, right? You've learned
well from your boss's ways, man!

Vern

Thomas Garvey wrote:
Not sure what symptoms you're experiencing, but you may want to look
into Stitch-in-Time as well. It can track changes happening to field
values, which may be the evidence you have of something going wrong.
It will tell you who, what, and when each change happened.