From here you can select one at a time to set to install at next
restart.

Due to your large number, 511, I would do the program approach. I had
about 50 and whittled it down to about a dozen that would not install
until after an IPL. After the IPL, the list shrunk down to 3. I
deleted them and reloaded the latest cume and all went fine, including
the 3 that I deleted.

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:07 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Recovering from a hosed up CUME install

551 are not applied. BTW since the I started having this issue,
whenever I IPL I attempt to apply PTF's before we bounce in the hope
that it will finally apply the PTF that is causing the issue. There
have probably been 6 IPL's since the problem originally started.

Perhaps Pete's method will work....I'll use the outfile option in a CL
and then try to apply each one. If I change QSTRUP so that all of the
servers and services don't start every IPL, I might be able to run 4 or
5 bounce and apply cycles tonight and see if that gets the correct PTF
to apply.