From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Massiello
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:21 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Now: Ethenet & TCP was: operations console via lan

Can we assume that you have varied on the Ethernet Line? Is it in Vary on
or Active status? We want the line to be in Active status. You have gone
into CFGTCP, taken option 1 and you have an Interface, which has the address
below and that you have started the interface?

You would also normally have a *DFTROUTE (in option 2 from the CFGTCP menu),
but you won't need that to connect to anything on the same subnet of
192.168.16.x.

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions