Ok, I figured you would look up the sequence. There is more to it than I am
going to give you, but you can't get to 65 because you need to go into 25
first, and then 26. Once that is done you can go to 65 then 21 and then 11.
What is the value at 11? That will show us what console the machine thinks
is connected (or will be connected) to it. You would toggle through the
values with 65+21, and then look at the value with 11. Once the right value
is set (like 03 & E1) in my previous note, you would hit 21 to enter that
value. The end B turns to a C in the word at 11 to let you know the 21 was
successful.

I do these all the time when we do DR recoveries for our customers and they
are quite easy, but just Google the 65+21 and you will see the IBM document
that describes in gory details what my paragraph above states.

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions
http://www.itechsol.com