From: Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, February 8, 2010 11:52:18 AM
Subject: Re: The dreaded system full, now what.

With FTP your you talking using quote rcmd to do some sort of cleanup that
would allow you a telnet session then eventually or ??

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 12:04 PM, bll1981 <bll1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You have to rename the QCURRENT member in QAEZDISK to something unique for
that RTVDSKINF iteration, or copy the QAEZDISK file over to something else
you name. The PRTDSKINF command will analyze and print whatever is loaded in
the QUSRSYS/QAZDISK.QCURRENT location. You just have to manually facilitate
moving the archived members or file into QUSRSYS/QAZDISK.QCURRENT.