Hello Chris,

Thank you for the response. I was in the ASMI and I changed eth0 and eth1 to
our LAN ip addresses. Eth0 was set to automatic (DHCP) and eth1 was set to a
static IP. Both IPs respond to ping from the LAN.

http://192.168.5.250 does not load. IE sits and waits and then displays the
page can not be displayed error (not the connection failure error). https on
that IP immediately fails.

Ssh and telnet to 192.168.5.250:80 also fail to connect (timeout).

The front console does not have any SRC errors. In manual mode, option 30
shows that T1 and T2 (HMC1 and HMC2) have the IP addresses that I
configured.

I did set the new IP addresses while I was using the ASMI over the web. The
IBM docs did not say that this would be a problem. What I really was setting
out to do was to set the LAN IP addresses for the non-management Ethernet
ports, silly me.

The IBM docs indicate that I need to use the serial mode of ASMI to fix the
IP addresses. I have a blue Cisco serial cable with the RJ45 end that I can
use to plug into the front console port (S1).

-- Jake