Thanks, will give it a try again.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jack,

I have the I_BASE_01 DVD, the B2924_01 and B2924_02 DVD's and that is
it. I had the printed copy of the Media Contents listing and those are
the only DVD's listed.

Perhaps you have some bad media although it still doesn't completely add
up.

Try Pete M's approach and see what happens I guess.

Pete

Jack Kingsley wrote:
The last CD on this then is the B2924_02, correct.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Pete Massiello