Hi Mike,

Our iForms software can cover the iSeries need and we'll be releasing a
Windows add-on component very soon to cover Windows based documents.

iForms supports converting spool files and can also create data driven
documents. The Windows component will support converting ASCII text
files or can create data driven documents as well.

Our document assembly software can also be used to merge the final
documents from multiple sources into a single document packet if you're
assembling paperwork for distribution.

Contact me if you would like to have a more in depth discussion on your
needs.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT
------------------------------

message: 7
date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:45:43 -0500
from: Mike Cunningham <mike.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
subject: Forms processing software for i5 and Windows

Does anyone know of a single application that can take both i5 spool
files and Windows spool files and merge them with a form definition to
produce nice looking output? Examples: Taking a spool file and
rearranging data, changing fonts, adding static text,
graphics/signatures/logos, bank check MICR coding, bar codes, etc and
then print to blank paper. We have a current need for this for a Windows
application but the recommended package is almost $13,000. We could use
something similar in some i5 applications that would make life easier
and so are looking for one tool to deal with both.

Thanks