Thanks a lot for all the answers I got.

All the best to you

Dina

Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:52:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Advanced job scheduler on AS400
From: jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's option 8, right there on the WRKJOBJS screen:

QUSRIJS Work with Jobs
DILGARD
1/26/10
9:50:13
Position to . . . . . . Starting
characters

Type options, press
Enter.
1=Add 2=Change 3=Hold 4=Remove 5=Display
6=Release/Reset
7=Submit immediately 8=Change command list 9=Change job LDA

Job Group Grp Schedule
Schedule
Opt Name Name Seq Status Date Time
Schedule

AAIBMTRC *NONE 0 *HELD 1/27/10 1:45
*DAILY
ADVANCE *NONE 0 *HELD 9/13/10 6:30
*DATE
ALLENBB *NONE 0 *HELD 8/03/10 4:00
*DATE
ARDAILY *NONE 0 *READY 1/27/10 7:00
*DAILY
ATOZSPIFF *NONE 0 *HELD 4/16/10 9:30
*DATE
AVDSPMSG *NONE 0 *HELD 1/27/10 6:00
*DAILY
BBCPYINV *NONE 0 *READY 1/26/10 23:00
*DAILY

More...
Parameters for options 2, 5, 7, 11, 12, 18, 19, 20 or
command
===>

F3=Exit F4=Prompt F5=Refresh F11=Job statistics
F12=Cancel